Zivijo! I'm Eva from Slovenia (not to be mistaken with Slovakia) and I'm an Erasmus exchange student - not an ordinary one though. Why? Check it out! ;)

domenica 25 novembre 2007

Slovenia on CNN



I thought you may be interested in what my country has to offer, so I chose the above video. It is a sequence of different promos advertising Slovenia. It displays its natural beauty, because Slovenians feel proud of it. So, if you visit us, don't expect to see great monuments like Saint Anthony's Cathedral, because to be sincere there are just a few sights of such importance. No, you should come to discover wonders that nature has produced. Feel free to contact me, if you come! I'll be your guide!

3 commenti:

Giovanna S. ha detto...
Questo commento è stato eliminato dall'autore.
Giovanna S. ha detto...
Questo commento è stato eliminato dall'autore.
Giovanna S. ha detto...

Dear Eva,

I like this video very much, especially its music! I also appreciated you chose a video about your country. You're very proud of it, and you're right to promote it...Slovenia is worth visiting!! I've never visited your country and I hope to visit it as soon as possible! I could spend my summer holidays there... ;-)

Giovanna